JDBC and Oracle

From: Heikki Jantunen <hjantunen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:15:16

Hi,

I am ABSOLUTELY a beginner with JDBC and JAVA and now I'm trying to run the sample program JdbcCheckup.java (coming with Oracle installation) with no luck.

I am retrieving the error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: JdbcCheckup

What might cause this and how I can proceed with the Java?????

br and thanks,

Hessu...