RE: Cognos Expertise? Urgent

From: lerobe - Lee Robertson <LEROBE_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:00:21 -0000

I'm with Hannah on this one. My last company were pushed down this road by overly aggressive sales people. When this product started being used by the users to generate reports etc. there was no structure to the queries used and rollback segments started blowing up all over the place, other things were slowing down etc. etc. As Hannah stated, the sort of stuff they were using it for could have been done better and more efficiently by adhoc procedures, written in house.

Ugghhh - I'd almost forgotten about all of that !!!!