RE: Character sets

From: Wolfe, Charles <charles.wolfe_at_digex.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:16:08 -0000

The Euro symbol is supported by the WE8ISO8859P15 character set.

Author: Maser, Donna (SEA)
  INET: DonnaMaser_at_chiroscience.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Dec 15 2000 - 14:16:08 CST