Re: Relocate Tablespace

From: Ramamohan B N <ramamohan.bn_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:50:40 +0530

Hi Nosie,

Take an export dump of the user whose objects you want to relocate. Create the user on the second database and make quota zero for system tablespace. Assign the the tablespace to which you want to move these objects as the default TBS and import the export dump file.

This will for a single user and when there are no constraints refering to the objects of different user. I THINK U HAVE MANUALLY SET THESE CONSTRAINTS. Regards,
Mohan