RE: TNS error12500

From: Daniel Campomanes <dcampoma_at_telecompersonal.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:56:12 -0300

Majid:

Wich is the application ? Because I had same problem in a PeopleSoft a= pp.
;
check the logs in the application . I remember that I set process=3D30= 0 ,
but
Vantive repeated the problem two times. Seems like cannot count the re= al
number
 of connections , and fail ( showing ORA-12500 ). I didn=B4t do any ch= ange,
and
the problem dissapear ... I think that somethig in the network affected..., because
was fix without help , and happend in the same day . Good luck

Majid Kazemi <Mkazemi_at_teranet.on.ca>@fatcity.com con fecha 13/12/2000 13:47:10

Por favor, responda a ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Enviado por: root_at_fatcity.com

Destinatarios: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.c= om>
CC:
Asunto: RE: TNS error12500

Ashish-Thanks for response. I also thought so. The number of process in=

init
ora file is set =3D100, while the number of connection to database incl= uding
background process at that time were only 10. Thanks;
Majid Kazemi

Author: Majid Kazemi
  INET: Mkazemi_at_teranet.on.ca