RE: Block Corruption in System.dbf

From: Tom Tyson <tomtysonjr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:07:03 -0800 (PST)

Just on a side note for anyone that runs into this situation. I recently rna into a client who was requesting recovery who had blcok level corruption in the system tablespace with no backups.. (ughh...).. I had to call Oracle and we were able to save the data with a utility called DUL. Pretty costly though, they charged them 2,500 per hour!!

Tom Tyson

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. Received on Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:07:03 CST