RE: Block Corruption in System.dbf

From: Henrik Ekenberg <henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:22:20 +0100

Hello,

The Only Solution is Cold backup Your are in No Archive mode

Regards
HEnrik

Henrik Ekenberg                                   Anoto AB

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 12 2000 - 01:22:20 CST