RE: Problem with the Mailing list

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:25:50 -0600

As one who receives a fairly large volume of mail, I can tell you why. It's for those folks who don't use the NOMAIL command to the list prior to setting their automatic v***** response on. This automatically cans all the "I'm off on a v** and will not be back until" messages from cloging the list.

Rodd Holman

Jared,

You obviously know something about the "v-word" that I don't know. Would you elaborate as to why the list admin would have a problem with this word? Reply offline, if you wish, but I suspect that there are others who have not made a connection on this. Thanks.

Ron Morton
Database Architect/Admin
rdmorton_at_switch.com Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 12:25:50 CST