RE: Urgent...

From: Ronen Levit <ronen.levit_at_talmai.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:31:57 +0200

Hi Senthil,

Can't see any reason not to work with SQLLoader. It has all the features you might need.

I suggest you'll read the documentation that comes with Oracle, it has many examples about all sort of types and formats.

In case you have any other questions please be more specific.

Ronen Levit
Database team leader
www.talmai.com

T:  +972 8 9460606 #212
F:  +972 8 9460705
C:  +972 52 448699

Author: V Senthil Kumar
  INET: "v_senthil"@chennai.tcs.co.in

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 03:31:57 CST