utl_file_dir

From: Raghunath, Shivaswamy <Shivaswamy.Raghunath_at_qwest.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:09:54 -0500

Hi All,

Can I have utl_file_dir set to a directory, on a remote box.(Other than the server)? We do not have unix accounts to developers on the server and unix clients are used by developers. If so how do I specify in the init file? (I request you to cc me)

TIA,
Shiva Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 16:09:54 CST