Off Topic - Citrix: Any Max Limitations?

From: Garrity Ed R <Ed.R.Garrity_at_irs.gov>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:29:02 -0500

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C05A6C.EBE783C0

        charset="ISO-8859-1"

I'm not that familiar with Citrix, but I know of a project here that will go to production soon utilizing citrix. Someone has told me there is a limit of 60 users. This sounds strange to me. Does any one know of any limitations with citrix and where this number of 60 could be coming from?

Any experience or insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

------_=_NextPart_001_01C05A6C.EBE783C0

        charset="ISO-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DISO-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Off Topic - Citrix: Any Max Limitations?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm not that familiar with Citrix, but =
I know of a project here that will go to production soon utilizing = citrix.&nbsp; Someone has told me there is a limit of 60 users.&nbsp; = This sounds strange to me.&nbsp; Does any one know of any limitations = with citrix and where this number of 60 could be coming = from?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any experience or insight is =
appreciated.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks in advance,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Ed</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>