Some performance Questions

From: Henrik Ekenberg <henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:51:21 +0100

Hello,

We are trying to use Oracle Server as Corba server and DB server. Does someone use Oracle as Corba server. And how much is the Overhead. ?

On an other Server we are up to 1000 Select/s One perharps stupid question how much can we get with a big sun machine.

Thanks for your help.
Henrik

Henrik Ekenberg                                 Anoto AB
E-mail :henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com