RE: Database analysis

From: Shevtsov, Eduard <EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:58:30 +0300

Hi Shirley,

I saw a similar question in a russian oracle forum last week. The answers are below:

  1. Change Management Pack from Oracle Enterprise Manager (Oracle)
  2. ERwin (Platinum)
  3. Schange Manager (Embarcadero) <= can compare schemas between 2 db's only

I'm not sure these products compare data (number of rows, etc)

HTH Ed