Re: metalink ??

From: <Srini.Chavali_at_Cummins.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:01:07 -0500

Lisa,
It works fine for me !! Did you pay your license fee ;-) !?!?! Srini Chavali
Oracle DBA
Cummins Inc

"Koivu, Lisa" <lkoivu_at_qode.com>@fatcity.com on 11/27/2000 09:46:13 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:
Subject: metalink ??

Good morning all -

Anyone else having problems getting on Metalink?=A0 I can't get into an= y of
the servers.=A0=A0 gggggrrrrrrrrr

/*+ GO VIKINGS!!! */ Lisa Rutland Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Qode.com
4850 North State Road 7
Suite G104
Fort Lauderdale, FL=A0 33319

V: 954.484.3191, x174
F: 954.484.2933
C: 954.658.5849

http://www.qode.com

"The information contained herein does not express the opinion or posit=
ion
of Qode.com and cannot be attributed to or made binding upon Qode.com."= Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 09:01:07 CST