Re: Presentations OOW 2000

From: <RanganathK_at_lgcommerznow.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:08:45 +0530

Dear Mr. Patrick.

     Have a look at http://www.akadia.com/services/ora815nf.html in order to get an overview of Oracle8i new features. In the same site i.e. www.akadia.com you will find Oracle8 new features which you can obtain by searching for the key word. Regarding Oracle9i new features please check out this: http://oracle.contigo.com.

     Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ranganath

                    "Van der Sande Patrick"
                    <patrick.van.der.sande@        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
                    skynet.be>                     <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    root_at_fatcity.com               Subject:     Presentations OOW 2000

                    11/21/00 04:01 PM
                    Please respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Dear,

I am looking for the OOW 2000 presentations. Can I download them somewhere ??

I thought IOUG website was a good place to search but I can not find anything related to OOW.
I thought I saw them on their website after OOW , I applied for membership and now I can not find them anymore.

Can somebody help me ?
I actually need a presentation of New features Oracle 8,8i and 9i. Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 06:38:45 CST