Re: OFFTOPIC - Over-time pay (WAS: How to put egg on your face)

From: Tom Pall <tom_at_cdproc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:04:07 -0600

I heard about mad wild animal disease on NPR (National Propaganda Radio) last week. You see, game don't have the good sense yet to be USDA inspected. According to the report, there's a concern that people are eating wild game in restaurants and ingesting mad cow disease.

Stupid people. They should stick to eating only in national chains where they are insured the American beef they are eating does not contain mad cow disease. BTW, do you know where McDonald's gets its beef? ----- Original Message -----
From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 6:50 PM
Subject: RE: OFFTOPIC - Over-time pay (WAS: How to put egg on your face)