Re: OFF Topic..

From: PK J <pkj_01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:02:43 -0800 (PST)

hi arul,

try technet.oracle.com site and search for sybase. there will be a search result called 'oracle migration kits- sybase'. it has conversion guidelines.

hope it will be useful for you.

regards,

prakash
--- Arul kumar <rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Curr. we r working on a Sybase to Oracle Migration
> proj.
>
> I would like to know is there any website(s)
> available with Case studies
> dealing with such migration work. (or) steps for
> migration, etc.
>
> Any body worked on such proj?.
>
> Thanks
>
> Arul.
> > begin:vcard
> n:;
> tel;work:542 43 01 Ext- 3042
> x-mozilla-html:FALSE
> org:MBT,
> adr:;;Sharda Centre,;Pune;Maharashtra;411 004;INDIA.
> version:2.1
> email;internet:rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com
> title:Software Engineer
> fn:Arul Kumar
> end:vcard

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Get organized for the holidays! Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 16:02:43 CST