OFF Topic..

From: Arul kumar <rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:33:00 +0530

--------------68011CC86387A92E9541F4C5

Hi,

Curr. we r working on a Sybase to Oracle Migration proj.

I would like to know is there any website(s) available with Case studies dealing with such migration work. (or) steps for migration, etc.

Any body worked on such proj?.

Thanks

Arul.

--------------68011CC86387A92E9541F4C5

 filename="rakumar.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;work:542 43 01 Ext- 3042
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:MBT,
adr:;;Sharda Centre,;Pune;Maharashtra;411 004;INDIA. version:2.1
email;internet:rakumar_at_mahindrabt.com
title:Software Engineer
fn:Arul Kumar
end:vcard

--------------68011CC86387A92E9541F4C5--