OFF-TOPIC: ISO 9660 CD filenames

From: Molina, Gerardo <Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:56:14 -0800

This is definitely off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you can assist, or if you can direct me to a good list on this topic:

I've created a CD on my pc using Nero. It seems to retain the original
(long) filenames.

When I list the directory (ls) of this CD on my Sun server, the ISO 9660
(short) file names appear.

Do I need a patch so that the cdrom driver on the Sun box can handle the long file names?

TIA,
Gerardo Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 16:56:14 CST