Is there a way to determine which client connects (JDBC) ?

From: Ronen Levit <ronen.levit_at_talmai.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:34:00 +0200

When the application server (in my case weblogic) using connection pool to connect the db, it leaves no signs of
which machine connected to the db. Is there a way to find out the machine from which the jdbc connection was made?

All the info I've got from such connection is OSUSER = jdbcuser

COMMAND = unknown
MACHINE = jdbcclient
PROGRAM = JDBC-1.0-Client

Thnx,