RE: password for internal

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:10:25 -0500

grant sysdba to scott;
alter user scott identified by lion;
connect scott/lion as sysdba;

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonja =A9ehovic [mailto:sonja.sehovic_at_zg.tel.hr] Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 9:16 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: Re: password for internal

As a metter of fact ALTER USER is not working, as I tried it earlier = (one of
the first things)!=20
It replies with error:
 ORA-01918 user 'INTERNAL' does not exist.
=20

Sonja

Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 1:40 PM Subject: RE: password for internal

internal allways have a password that's ORACLE if you connect to oracle in the host machine, server manager doesn't = ask for
password...
=20

you also can change internal's password with ALTER USER internal = IDENTIFIED
BY new_password.
=20

I hope this would help.
=20

 Javier Morales - javier_at_infojobs.net=20  Administraci=F3n Bases de Datos Oracle - InfoJobs.net=20  Tel. +34 902 10 60 90 Ext. 2067=20
 Fax. +34 (93) 580 56 60=20
 =20

De: Sonja (c)ehovic [mailto:sonja.sehovic_at_zg.tel.hr] Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 09:10:25 CST