RE: export as user A in tablespace B, import as user C in tablesp

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:09:03 -0500

It isn't a big deal because in 8i you can move tables around (see 'ALTER TABLE ... MOVE...'). Only, you should be careful and rebuild all indexes after you move a table. Moving tables around changes all rowids and thus invalidates all indexes on the table.
Sonja, being from Croatia myself, I hope it's OK for me to ask which company do you work for?

Author: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sonja_Sehovic?=
  INET: sonja.sehovic_at_zg.tel.hr