Re: setup of multimaster replications

From: John Thomas <john_at_toronto.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:52:40 +0000

If you're getting lots of errors in DBA_REPCATLOG, try doing GENERATE_REP_SUPPORT for all tables on the masterdef site _before_ you ADD_MASTER_DATABASE. Its now a logged bug due for fixing in 8.1.6.4... surprised us too.

In message <F001.0025E8A9.20001102012133_at_fatcity.com>, Henrik Ekenberg <henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com> writes