Re: date calculation for Australia

From: <MTPConsulting_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:03:31 EST

But, be aware that none of these methods account for Summer Time/Daylight Savings changes. You will need to have logic to adjust the time (or vary the offset) when the switch occurs. And since that date can vary by year -- for example it was way early in Australia this year because of the Olympics -- you will need to store the dates in a table somewhere.

The best source I've found for time zone information including DST transitions is www.timeanddate.com.

Marc Perkowitz
MTP Systems Consulting