RE: Sugguestions and Experiences with Character sets

From: Diana Duncan <Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:24:04 -0500

Well, since the database you've used UTF8 on is probably mine... ;-)

I like it. No problems so far, but I've only tried to load French in this one so far (other than the English)

I used UTF8 on a prior project which used pretty much all of the European languages, and it worked great. Just make sure you are careful when you export and import.

Cheers!
Diana

(BTW, ready for live date, Tom? ;-)

Author: Tom Tyson