RE: Manty tablepsaces in a small database

From: Javier Morales <Javier_at_infojobs.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:55:30 +0200

so, maybe you don't need much tablespaces...

... I mean, The reading of a table using a index, if it's separate in another tablespace and you use several mount points, then there can be a increase in the results' speed. That's clear, but if you only have one mount point... who knows!... maybe you need someday to set up free space and you can drop a entire tablespace.

;-)
(a bored dba, too...)

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=
  INET: stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com