Re: Oracle database consistency checks

From: Gillian M <zmkj04_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 11:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

The Oracle DB has the SMON, PMON, CKPT, LGWR, DBWR, ARCH processes to do all its check, balances and keep it consistent. At the UNIX prompt do:
> ps -ef | grep <SID>

replace SID with whatever is the name of your database, and you will see all the processes out there running while the database is up.

There are no additional tools required.

G!