Encryption

From: Poosapati Varma <psgkv_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:31:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

Is there any way in oracle where we can store data and oracle encrypts its and stores it in tables and when the data is retrieved it decrypts and passes it to the user. (We are running 8.1.6)
OR
The client application encrypts and stores data in tables and retrieves and decrypts when it gets back data.

I am not sure exactly?

Can anyone help.

Varma Poosapati.

Do You Yahoo!?