Off-Topic: Traveling to Chicago

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:20:06 -0500

I am traveling to Chicago on pseudo-business and taking my young family.

I am looking for a reasonably-priced hotel within walking distance of the waterfront and/or the major tourist attractions. The hotel must have a pool.

If anyone has any suggestions, please email me directly - not to the list.

Thanks,

Cherie
Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com Received on Thu Oct 19 2000 - 07:20:06 CDT