Oracle Advance Replication

From: kk Pathak <kkpathak96_at_usa.net>
Date: 18 Oct 00 02:25:14 MDT

Hi All,

    I am a new DBA to this list....

    My company is having a prestegious project on Oracle Advance Replicat= ion
in hand and for that they want to sponser me on a training. I have checke= d
Oracle India/Singapur and other places but unable to find a training sche= dule.

    If some-body is having any Idea of it or if they are conducting trani= ng on
it, please guide me.

Thanks in Advance,
kk

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D= 1

 From: S Jayakumar <jaykumar_at_mahindrabt.com>  Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:02:22 +0530
 Subject: Re: Start/Stop a Listener

Hi Gurus,

I also have similar kind of problem with my listener. Say after 25 - 30 connections ,
the listener does not respond for new connections & the users complain. If I stop & restart the listener , it again respopnds to new connections. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EXISTING CONNECTIONS WORK JUST FINE. I sthere any listner setting , or something I've missed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Regards,

Jayakumar