Re: Start/Stop a Listener

From: S Jayakumar <jaykumar_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:02:22 +0530

Hi Gurus,

I also have similar kind of problem with my listener. Say after 25 - 30 connections ,
the listener does not respond for new connections & the users complain. If I stop & restart the listener , it again respopnds to new connections. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EXISTING CONNECTIONS WORK JUST FINE. I sthere any listner setting , or something I've missed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Regards,

Jayakumar