RE: How to see DDL executing

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:28:41 -0700

Try this query,

select a.xidusn "USN:RBS", c.name "RBS", a.start_time "START_TIME", b.sid "SID",b.username "USERNAME",b.osuser "OSUSERNAME", b.program "PROGRAM RUNNING",b.status "STATUS" from v$transaction a,v$session b,
v$rollname c where a.ses_addr=b.saddr and a.xidusn=c.usn

HTH WInnie

"Tirumala, Surendra HS" <surendra.tirumala_at_hs.utc.com>@fatcity.com on 10/13/2000 09:10:47 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc:

Subject: RE: How to see DDL executing

Venkat,
It is absolutely possible
Writing a query linking V$ROLLNAME,V$SESSION,V$LOCK should help you.

Surendra Tirumala
Oracle DBA
860-654-1322 (work)
860-298-9141 (home)