RE: RE: PeopleSoft - Oracle to Sql Server 7

From: Larry Hahn <lhahn_60_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:25:36 -0700 (PDT)

Other than the Fruit Loops that absorb sufficient amounts of caffeine to provide a time release action that will get you through the "longer than anticipated" meetings where the cup runs dry :)

lh
--- "Eric D. Pierce" <PierceED_at_csus.edu> wrote:
> how could you possibly want to put anything in your
> digestive
> system in the AM that would negatively impact the
> requirement for
> maximum absorbtion of needed caffiene?
> ep
>
> Date sent: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:05:10 -0800
> To: Multiple recipients of list
> ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> Send reply to: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
>
> > Can you, please, leave gloomy visions like this
> for 16 PM? You've just
> > prevented me from digesting my breakfast!

> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.com
> --
> Author: Eric D. Pierce
> INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu
>
> Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX:
> (858) 538-5051
> San Diego, California -- Public Internet

> E-Mail message
> to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of
> 'ListGuru') and in
> ORACLE-L
> from). You may
> (like subscribing).

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Thu Oct 12 2000 - 06:25:36 CDT