RE: Cold backup on NT w/Arcserve

From: Gary Norwell <gnorwell_at_hybridturkeys.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:33:35 -0400

On 12 Oct 00, at 1:48, O'Neill, Sean wrote:

> Gary,
>
> If you have sussed this out by now great. If not let me know and I'll
> send you a copy of command files I use to schedule our cold backups on
> NT.

Hello Sean:

I'd appreciate a copy of your scripts as a illustrative example. If you could send them along sometime in the next few days, that would be great. I'm taking a look at the references on Metalink later today.

Gary Norwell, Database Developer
Hybrid Turkeys a Division of Nutreco Canada 650 Riverbend Drive, Suite "C"
Kitchener Ontario Canada N2K 3S2
(519) 578-2740 Fax (519) 578-1870