SYS OBJECTS

From: Gregory Faktor <gfaktor_at_ecal.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:45:21 -0400

Hi All!
I found some invalid objects in sys schema. I try compile the but receive error ora-03113 end-of-file on communication channel. I tried run catproc.sql and in the middle receive the same error. Would somebody tell me what's wrong and how I can make them valid? Thanks.
Greg. Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 15:45:21 CDT