RE: Is 8.1.7 generally available?

From: Scott Shafer <sknd100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:47:53 -0700 (PDT)

<flame proof suit>

I hear you, Rich. This "Javafication" is a bunch of defecation if you ask me. Why couldn't they stick to Tcl/Tk or Perl or <*gasp*> PL/SQL? You know, something that works well and doesn't eat all of a machine's resources. Damn Marketing!

</flame proof suit>

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free! Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 18:47:53 CDT