Oracle Shutdown/Startup Scripts for Windows 2000 or NT 4.0

From: Debra Ruggerie <druggerie_at_ugf.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:08:31 -0600

We recently acquired Oracle 8.1.6 and are running it on a Windows 2000 server. My Oracle experience is with Unix. Would someone have shutdown and startup scripts they would be willing to share for the Windows 2000 or NT 4.0 environment?

Thanks,

Debbie Ruggerie Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:08:31 CDT