RE: Oracle Shutdown/Startup Scripts for Windows 2000 or NT 4.0

From: Helmut Daiminger <hdaiminger_at_vivonet.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:53:05 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C02D5A.662940A0 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Debra,

simply call shutdown.bat at a specific time using the Windows AT command. It will then call shut.sql to shutdown the database.

hth,
Helmut

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C02D5A.662940A0 Content-Type: application/octet-stream;

        name="shut.sql"

        filename="shut.sql"

REM Shut.sql

shutdown immediate
exit

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C02D5A.662940A0 Content-Type: application/octet-stream;

        name="shutdown.bat"

        filename="shutdown.bat"

REM shutdown database

sqlplus internal/login19 @c:\oracle\admin\vivonet\backup\shut.sql

REM after db is shutdown cleanly, stop Oracle service from control panel NET STOP OracleServiceVIVONET
NET STOP OracleOraHome81TNSListener Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:53:05 CDT