Re: Oracle Win NT Configuration Standards

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:12:03 -0700

On 28 Sep 2000, at 20:00, Babette Turner-Underwood wrote:

Date sent:      	Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:00:23 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	"Babette Turner-Underwood" <dale_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Subject:        	Re: Oracle Win NT Configuration Standards

> To be fair ... a lot of people on this list use
> MS Outlook or Outlook express (such as myself)

> /* okay , no snide comments about a real e-mail program like elm */

In my opinion, this business abuot Outlook not showing the "real" address is an amazing "dumbing-down" of software.

Please protest such MS stupidity by using an email product designed by a person that believes in the advancement of civilization:

http://www.pmail.com Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 20:12:03 CDT