RESOLVED - Multiple versions of TNSNAMES.ORA ?

From: Suri, Deepak <DSuri_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:25:19 -0400

Just to let you know what I did ...

I copied the exisitng tnsnames.ora to my another directory (in this case my home directory) and appended the customised connection string parameters.

Then just set the "TNS_ADMIN" environment variable to (in this case) $HOME and export it.

...and pooof, it works !

Author: Suri, Deepak
  INET: DSuri_at_oxhp.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 17:25:19 CDT