PL/SQL Procedure not returning correct value

From: Ajay Kothari <akothari_at_lipidata.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:50:38 +0530

I am facing the problem in getting minimum value of a key item conditionally in PL/SQL Stored Procedure. The same thing is exactly working at SQL prompt.

My query is like this:

Select min(grn_no) into :grnno from <table_name> where<condition>

we are using Oracle7.3.4 on Sco-Unix Relase5.

Kindly suggest the solution as I am hanged-up.

Regards and thanks in advance
Ajay Kothari

Keep smile !!! Visit us at www.lipidata.com

Lipi Data Systems Ltd, Mumbai Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 02:20:38 CDT