HOW to Migrate on Oracle8i?

From: Ajay Kothari <akothari_at_lipidata.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 10:43:31 +0530

I am currently using forms 4.5 and 5.0 and want to convert onto forms6.0 to make them web enabled. Please tell me..Can forms6.0 be deploy directly on the Internet platform? & HOW? as I am planning to migrate on Oracle8i from Oracle7.3.4

Ajay Kothari
akothari_at_lipidata.com

Lipi Data Systems Ltd, Mumbai Received on Sat Sep 16 2000 - 00:13:31 CDT