Re: Resolved - Export - EXP-00008: ORA-00904 encountered NT4 8.1.6

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:09:21 -0400

Hi Allan,

It turns out that this was a problem entirely relating to installing more options that will be used at the current time. Oracle 8.1.6.1.2 on WinNT.
JServer was installed. Oops.

Oracle Support was right on this one and came up with:

  Title: Oracle8i Export Fails on Synonym Export with EXP-00008 and   ORA-00904
  Open-Remarks: See <RemarksOn:NOTE:1017276.102>   Document-Type: PROBLEM
  Impact: LOW
  Skill-Level: CASUAL
  Server-Version: XX
  Updated-Date: 28-JUN-2000 10:49:53