Re: Sqlplus and connect internal

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:12:51 -0400

Rachel,

"Deprecated" is a common term. Chapter 7 of Getting to Know Oracle8i (one of the Oracle manuals) is titled "Deprecated and Desupported Features". If you do a search, you'll see the term "deprecated" used throughout the doc set. It refers to a feature that is slated for desupport, but which has not yet been desupported.

If you think about, Oracle's use of the term is consistant with the dictionary definition.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are