Anybody Working with Hitachi

From: <dmeng_at_focal.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:59:42 -0500

Hi all,
We are planning to implement a new storage solution and currently we are looking at the SAN from Hitachi.
I wonder if anyone has used or is using products from Hitachi and what their strengths and weaknesses are comparing to EMC and Veritas. TIA
Dennis Meng
Database Administrator
Focal Communications
847-954-8328 Received on Thu Sep 14 2000 - 08:59:42 CDT