RE: Anybody Working with Hitachi

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:57:12 -0400

We use Hitachi XP256 Arrays (resold be HP) for all our new systems. The only problems we have is when we upgrade an XP256 that is attached to both HP and SUN, sometimes the sun systems don't react well.

R. Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com It will make sense when you stop thinking logically and start thinking Oracle-ly - Jim Droppa