Enterprise manager.

From: Clinton Naude <clintonn_at_meb.co.za>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:33:53 +0200

Hi all.

I am battling with OEM, I am currently running the console on version 2.0.4 on a Windows 2000 pro box.
The Oracle db is version 8.1.5 on a Solaris SunOS 5.8. The repository is also on the Sun box.

I can connect 100% through sqlplus as well as onto the database from the console.
I have even run a successful export from the console. However when trying to run a point product (Tablespace Manager etc) it gives me the error ORA -12154 : TNS could not resolve service name.

My question is where does OEM read its TNS names from? Its impossible to get this to work without know this.

Thanks Received on Thu Sep 14 2000 - 02:33:53 CDT