Request Log - An error occured while attempting . . .

From: <glen.bernas_at_marchFIRST.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:49:20 -0500

When I try to review a request by pressing <REQUEST LOG> I get the following error

An error occured while attempting to establish an Application File Server connection with the node N/A. There may be a network configuration problem, or the TNS listener on nod N/A maby not be running.

I have review note 66649.1 and that did not help.

Any suggestions

Glen Bernas
marchFIRST Received on Wed Sep 13 2000 - 14:49:20 CDT