OpenWorld - I can make it after all

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:42:41 -0400

A miracle has dropped out of the sky that may allow me to make it to OpenWorld after all.

Rachel, when was everybody from the list going to meet?

Joe, can you make it there now?

R. Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com

It will make sense when you stop thinking logically and start thinking Oracle-ly - Jim Droppa Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 07:42:41 CDT