Re: OpenWorld - I can make it after all

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 18:28:38 GMT

We are planning on Tuesday night....

Folks... last time I was in SF there was a Mexican restaurant diagonally across the street from the Moscone Center, on the same bloc as the Marriott...

I'm thinking we can meet up there, between 6:30 and 7 (so that I can go see Gaja present and so that he can join us too) and have a drink.. it was a fun place. If for some reason that place is closed, we can meet in the lobby of the Marriott, across from the registration desk and figure out where to go from there.

All in favor? Spend me an email please!

Rachel

>From: "Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130)" <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
>Subject: OpenWorld - I can make it after all
>Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 05:45:25 -0800
>
>A miracle has dropped out of the sky that may allow me to
>make it to OpenWorld after all.
>
>Rachel, when was everybody from the list going to meet?
>
>Joe, can you make it there now?
>

>----
>R. Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com
>
>It will make sense when you stop thinking logically
>and start thinking Oracle-ly - Jim Droppa
>
>--
>Author: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130)
> INET: MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 13:28:38 CDT